Due to a bit of mind searching, and generally failing at life at the moment, I’m going to start up a new routine of blog posting in the hopes that it’ll inspire me to move onto greater things.
In the upcoming days, I shall be posting about my travels to spontaneous destinations, my musings about the various things I see, and hopefully some cool pics too!
Tomorrow I’ll be heading out to get myself a blank paged notepad, and a fancy pen to write/drawn in it with. And I’ll be further fiddling with the blog settings and what not.
Now, since I won’t be going out and starting all this till tomorrow, I’ll show you the lazy way to cook a chicken… in a microwave! 😀
“The foolhardy way to cook a whole chicken in a microwave:”
- Put chicken in a pyrex bowl (or any sort of bowl that doesn’t mind getting heated up.)
- Place chicken in said bowel, and get out your other ingredients
- Garnish the chicken with spices and other flavoury things (I usually use paprika sprinkled on top, with a slosh of red wine and soy sauce. But since the paprika and red wine had run out, in this version I used: soy sauce, two garlic cloves chopped into slices and sprinkled on top, and a dash of pepper.)
- Cover it all up with cling film
- Put it in the microwave on Medium, for 25 mins. Then let it have a rest, and put it on for another 20 mins (I sometimes give it an extra 2 mins per time slot)
- Marvel in its delicious scent as you go to get it out
- Serve & Enjoy!
And here’s the end result! ;D